Dragon Union is an addendum for the fantasy roleplaying game of basic rules and its OSR relatives.
Originally basement published by Nestori Lehtonen, now published in English by D-oom Products.
What Is Dragon Union?
Dragon Union is an optional way (of the Dragon) to play your favorite old-schoold fantasy roleplaying game. It contains ideas how characters are played and how characters interact with the game and each other.
It also tells the Gamemaster how to run a Dragon Union game as the LORD.
These rules also include meta information on different situations, for example how monsters want to deal with different classes in a party.
- New rules how character roles (classes) are given for the players
- Rules for confrontation
- Monster behavior in combat
- Meta and in-game rules for all seven basic classes, including alternative Elf magic
- Fun to read text with cool ideas
Crew & Co-Authors:
- Original work by: Nestori Lehtonen, Hanna Rautakumpu, Joni Heinonen
- English translation by: Daniel Neffling, Samuli Suominen, Nestori Lehtonen, Joni Heinonen
- Featuring: Ville Vuorela as the Fighter, Sami Koponen as the Cleric, Eero Tuovinen as the Dwarf